Raqesh Bapat is an Actor, Model. He was born on 1 September 1978 (Age: 42years old), in Mumbai, India. He is Known for Acting in the Movie ‘Tum Bin’ (2001), ‘Vrundavan’ (2016), ‘Savita Damodar Paranjape’ (2018), and in the television shows ‘Saat Phere: Saloni Ka Safar’ (2005), ‘Maryada: Lekin Kab Tak’ (2010) and ‘Qubool Hai’ (2014).
When Raqesh was in Class lX he won the National Award for painting. Raqesh participated in Grasim ‘Mr. India’ in 1999 and he was First Runner Up and also for ‘Mr. International’. Raqesh has won the title of Mr. Pune.
|Raqesh Bapat||Bio in short.|
|Full Name||Raqesh Bapat|
|Date of Birth||1 September 1978
|Age||43 (as of 2021)|
|Work||Actor, Model, Movie Actor|
|Height||Feet: 5.10 Feet
Meter: 1.78 m
Centimeters: 178 cm
|Chest ||40 inches|
|Net worth||05 Crore (Approx)|
|Caste||Hindu ( Brahmin )|
|Education||Master of Business Administration (MBA)|
|Current relation status||Married|
|Family||Father Name: Major Padmakar Bapat
Mother Name: update soon
Siblings: Sheetal Bapat
Wife: Riddhi Dogra
|Hobbies||Travel, Listening to music, Swimming|
The net worth of Raqesh Bapat
Raqesh Bapat Net Worth is 05 Crore.
|Raqesh Bapat||Net Worth|
|Net Worth in 2021||05 Crore|
|Net Worth in 2020||05 Crore|
|Net Worth In 2019||04 Crore|
|Salary||10 - 15 Lakh.|
|Income Source||Raqesh Bapat Primary Net Worth income comes from Movie.
Secondary income comes from Shows, and Sponsors.
|Income Verified Status||Not Verified.|
Note: This is the Estimated Income of Raqesh he has never revealed his income.
some of the Cars are below,
His Father’s name is Major Padmakar Bapat, is an Army officer and his mother is an English teacher at Dr. Kalmadi Shamarao High School in Pune. Raqesh’s sister’s name is Sheetal Bapat.
His wife’s name is Actress ‘Riddhi Dogra’, the couple tie their Knot on 29 May 2011, and because of a misunderstanding they got separated, in 2019.
He did his Pre-School in Amravati, he completed College at the University of Mumbai, His Highest Degree in Educational Qualification is an MBA.
- Raqesh Bapat came into controversy in 2011 when he got married to Riddhi Dogra.
- He was in controversy as he and his Wife, Riddhi Dogra participated in the Dance Reality show ‘Nach Baliye 6’.
- In 2019, was controversy when Riddhi and Raqesh got separated.
Raqesh donated to NGOs and trust. Bapat has never revealed his donation. According to MarathiBio, Bapat donated to the needed ones and has helped many peoples for education, he had done many Charity Shows.
Achievement and Awards
- Raqesh was nominated for Dadasaheb Phalke Awards, in 2019.
- When Raqesh was in class lX he won the National Award for painting.
- He was First Runner Up for Mr. International.
- For Grasim ‘Mr. India’ in 1999, he was First Runner Up.
- He won Mr. Pune Award.
- Star Parivaar Award for Most Stylish Sadasya (Male) in 2011 for serial ‘Maryada’.
- Indian Telly Award for Best Actor in a Negative Role in 2007 for serial ‘Saat Phere: Saloni Ka Safar’.
- Star Parivaar Award for Favourite Beta in 2011 for serial ‘Maryada’.
- Star Parivaar Award for Favourite Devar in 2011 for serial ‘Maryada’.
- Raqesh Bapat is an Actor, Model, Known for Acting in the Movie ‘Tum Bin’ (2001), ‘Vrundavan’ (2016), ‘Savita Damodar Paranjape’ (2018), and in the television shows ‘Saat Phere: Saloni Ka Safar’ (2005), ‘Maryada: Lekin Kab Tak’ (2010) and ‘Qubool Hai’ (2014).
- Raqesh changed his surname from Vashisth to Bapat.
- He has an interest in sculpting, every year he sculpted a Ganpati Idol for his home.
- In 1999, he was the First Runner Up in Grasim Mr. India.
- He also came as First Runner Up for ‘Mr. International’.
- Raqesh has won the title of Mr. Pune.
- He was firstly seen in Advertisement and then he was being featured in the Hindi movie ‘Tum Bin’ (2001).
- He with Actor-director Alok Rajwade was on the panel for Hindustan Times Scholarship Programme in Pune.
- Raqesh has the ‘Shyamchi Aai Foundation’, is a nonprofit organization, where his sister Sheetal is one of the founding members.
- He made his debut in Hindi Cinema from the film ‘Tum Bin’, in 2001.
- He worked in the Movies ‘Dil Vil Pyar Vyar’ (2002), ‘Tumse Milke Wrong Number’ (2003), and ‘Kaun Hai Jo Sapno Mein Aya’ (2004)
- Raqesh’s debut Hindi serial was from ‘Sath Phere: Saloni Ka Safar’, in 2005.
- In 2006, he worked in the Serial ‘Jai Maa Santoshi’ and ‘Jaadu Sa Chal Gaya’.
- Raqesh has also done ads for ‘Lux’, ‘Fiama’ with Deepika Padukone, and ‘Colgate’.
- In 2012, he has worked in the Movies ‘Heroin and Aayna Ka Bayna (2012)
- Raqesh Bapat and his Wife Riddhi Dogra participated in the dance reality show ‘Nach Baliye 6’ in 2013.
- He has worked in Marathi Cinema like ‘Vrundavan’ (2015), ‘Sarv Mangal Savdhan’ (2016), ‘Savita Damodar Paranjpe’ (2018).
- In 2019, he was seen in Marathi movies like ‘WhatsApp Love’, ‘Mumbai Apli Ahe’, and ‘Forever’.
- He played the Aditya Jakhar role in the Hindi Serial ‘Maryada: Lekin Kab Tak’.
- In the serial ‘Ek Packet Umeed’, he played the role of Anuj.
- He portrayed the Karan role, in the Zee Next seral ‘Simplly Sapney’, in 2011.
- In 2012, ‘Honge Judaa Naa Hum’, he played the ‘Rohan Mishra’ role.
- He also worked in the Television serial ‘Qubool Hai’ (2014), ‘Bahu Hamari Rajni Kant'(2016), and ‘Tu Aashiqui’ (2018).
- His Hobbies are Painting, Playing Tennis, Horse Riding, Singing, Playing Flute and Sitar.
- He loves Tatto.
Bapat’s Film List
- Tum Bin (2001)
- In 2002, Dil Vil Pyar Vyar, Kuch Dil Ne Kaha & Dil Vil Pyar Vyar
- Tumse Milke Wrong Number (2003)
- Kaun Hai Jo Sapno Mein Aya (2004)
- In 2005, Koi Mere Dil Mein Hai, Naam Gum Jaayega
- Jaadu Sa Chal Gaya (2006)
- Heroin (2012)
- Aayna Ka Bayna (2012)
- A New Love Ishtory (2013)
- Gippi (2013)
- Vrundavan (2015)
- Sarv Mangal Savdhan (2016)
- Savita Damodar Paranjpe (2018)
- In 2019, WhatsApp Love, Mumbai Apli Ahe,
- Forever (2019)
Television Shows List
- Sath Phere (2005) – (2008)
- Seven (2010)
- Maryada Lekin Kab Tak (2010)
- Simplly Sapney (2011)
- Hoge Judaa Na Hum (2012)
- Nach Baliye 6 (2013)
- Qubool Hai (2014)
- Bahu Hamari Rajni Kant (2016)
Favourites Actor, Actress, Food, Colour, Destination
- New York city
View this post on Instagram
FAQs of Raqesh
View this post on Instagram