Mrinal Kulkarni is an Actress and Director, She was born on 21 June 1968, in Pune, Maharashtra, She is known for her famous role ‘Son Pari’, which was a Hind TV serial and was very popular. Mrinal has worked in Marathi as well as in Hindi Films.
When Mrinal was 16 she made her debut for the Marathi TV serial ‘Swami’, she was portraying the role of Peshawe Madhavrao’s wife ‘Ramabai Peshawe’. Mrinal debuted as Director by Marathi film ‘Prem Mhanje Prem Mhanje Prem Asta’, for the same film Mrinal has written the story.
Mrinal Kulkarni Wiki, Net Worth, Age, Salary, Movies, Family, Bf, Husband, Income, father, Biography, and More.
|Mrinal Kulkarni Biography||Bio in short|
|Full Name||Mrinal Kulkarni|
|Date of Birth|
|21 June 1968
53 (as of 2021)
|Height||Height Feet: 5 feet 04 inches
Meters: 1.63 M
|Weight||Approx 60 kg
|Education||Master's Degree in Linguistic|
|Net worth||Approx, 01 - 02 Million|
|Achievement||A) She has won the reality show Nach Baliye season 7th.|
|Current relation status||Married (Ruchir Kulkarni)|
|Zodiac sign / Star sign||Gemini|
|Family||Family Father Name: Vijay Dev
Mother Name: Veena Dev
Sister Name: Madhura
Husband Name: Ruchir Kulkarni
Son: Virajas Kulkarni
Affiar: Ruchir Kulkarni
According to Marathibio.com, Mrinal Net Worth is below, She Lives a Luxury LifeStyle. Kulkarni Primary Net Worth income comes from the movies and Secondary income comes from ads, direction, and Others.
Mrinal Net Worth is approx 01 – 02 Million.
|Mrinal Kulkarni||Net Worth|
|Net Worth in 2020 (Approx)||01 - 02 Million|
|Net Worth in 2019||01 - 02 Million|
|Net Worth In 2018||01 - 02 Million|
|Salary||10 - 15 Lakh.|
|Income Source||Mrinal Kulkarni Primary Net Worth income comes from Movie.
Secondary income comes from Shows, and Sponsors.
|Income Verified Status||Not Verified.|
Note: This is the Estimated Income of Mrinal, She has never revealed her income.
Mrinal completed her college at Pune university, and her higher education qualification is a Master’s Degree in Linguistics.
Family and Affairs/ Bf
Mrinal is from a Marathi Brahmin family, Her father’s name is Dr. Vijay Dev, and her mother’s name is Veena Dev. Her Sister’s name is Madhura. Mrinal lost her father on 11 April 2019, due to his health illness.
In 1990, Mrinal got married to Ruchir Kulkarni, he was Mrinal’s childhood friend. Mrinal and Ruchir have a son Virajas.
- Mrinal was in a Controversy when her serial ‘Son Pari’, was shut down.
Mrinal donated to NGOs and trust, she has never revealed her donation, According to MarathiBio.com.
Awards and Achievement
- Screen Award in 2001, in the category of Best Actress for the Marathi film ‘Jodidar’ (2000).
- Mrinal has achieved National Award for film Thang/ The quest.
- Mrinal Kulkarni is an Actress and Director, known for her famous role ‘Son Pari’, and she has worked in Marathi as well as in Hindi Films.
- Mrinal was not that serious about Acting, instead, she wanted to complete her Doctorate studies in Philosophy, as she was very good at studies.
- But as she was getting many offers keeping that in mind she finally decided to make her career in acting.
- She worked in the Bollywood Movie ‘Kamla Ki Maut’, in 1989.
- Mrinal portrayed the role of Savita Ambedkar, in the Movie ‘Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar’ (2000).
- She got the opportunity to portray the ‘Son Pari’ role in the Hindi Serial ‘Son Pari’.
- In 2001, she worked in the Movies ‘Aashiq’, ‘Veer Savarkar ‘
- She was also seen in the Films ‘Kuchh Meetha Ho Jaye’ (2005), ‘Ram Gopal Varma Ke Aag’ (2007), and ‘Made In China’ (2009).
- In 2014, she worked in the Movie ‘Lekar Hum Deewana Dil’, and ‘A Rainy Day’.
- She acted in the Marathi Movies ‘Rajwade and Sons’ (2015), ‘Farzand’ (2018).
- In 2019, she was part of the movie ‘Ye Re Ye Re Paisa 2’ and Fatteshikast.
- She has also worked in the Short Film ‘ Aaichi Jai ‘.
- She also has an interest in the direction and she has directed some films.
- Mrinal was good in her writing skills which future helped her in writing the story of the film.
- Mrinal has directed Films like ‘Rama Madhav’, ‘Prem Mhanje Prem Mhanje Prem Asta’ and ‘Ti & Ti’, she wrote the story of both the films.
- She quit acting in TV serials for giving more time and to focus on Direction.
- In 1990, Mrinal married her childhood friend Ruchir Kulkarni.
- Virajas Kulkarni, Mrinal’s son is also an actor, director.
- Virajas has assisted his mother Mrinal in her debut directional film ‘Rama Madhav’.
- She loves to watch movies, her favorite movie is Bahubali and Dangal.
- Mrinal is also worked for TV Ad ‘Vico Beauty Product’.
- She was also part of the Tv Commercial ‘Brooke Bond Red Label’.
- Her role in the TV serial Raja Shivchattrapati is considered the best role as a mother of King Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj.
- She loves to travel.
Marathi Film List
There are more than 20 Marathi films Mrinal has worked in some of them are listed below
- Rajwade and Sons (2015)
- Farzand (2018)
- Ye Re Ye Re Paisa 2 (2019)
- Fatteshikast (2019)
Bollywood Film List
There are more than 15 Bollywood films Mrinal has worked in some of them are listed below
- Kamla Ki Maut (1989)
- Jai Dakshineshwar Kali Ma (1996)
- Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar (2000)
- Aashiq (2001)
- Veer Savarkar (2001)
- Uuf Kya Jaadoo Mohabbat Hai… (2004)
- Kuchh Meetha Ho Jaye (2005)
- In 2006, Raasta Roko, Quest
- Ram Gopal Varma Ke Aag (2007)
- Made In China (2009)
- In 2012, Chodo Kal Ki Baatein, Raja Shivchattrapati.
- In 2014, Lekar Hum Deewana Dil , A Rainy Day.
- Sambhaji 1689 (2017)
Television show list
- Saturday Suspense
- Son Pari
Favorites Actor, Actress, Food, Colour, Destination
- Guru Dutt
- Hrithik Roshan
View this post on Instagram
Mrinal is a socially active person, loves to share her pictures and stories on Instagram.
Followers: 60 K
FAQs of Mrinal
View this post on Instagram
Swapnil Joshi Biography, Net Worth, Age, Height, Movies, Family, Wife and More
Pooja Sawant Net Worth, Biography, Age, Movies, Family, Husband and More
Priya Bapat Net Worth, Wiki, Age, Height, Family, Husband, Biography, and More.
8 thoughts on “Mrinal Kulkarni Net Worth, Biography, Age, Movies, Family, Husband and More”