Rasika Sunil Dhabadgavkar is an Actress, Singer. She was born on 3 August 1992, in Akola, Mumbai, India. She is known for her role in the Marathi serial ‘Mazhya Navryachi Bayko’ as ‘Shanaya’.
Rasika has worked in many theatre plays. She is also a fantastic singer and a model. Rasika’s first stage song sung was ‘Ek Vaja Kshan’. Dhabadgavkar loves to travel, and shares Travel posts on her social accounts. Dhabadgavkar is the Brand ambassador of many Big Brands and she is a Fashion Influencer and has walked on-ramp for fashion designers.
|Rasika Sunil Dhabadgavkar Biography||Bio in short|
|Full Name||Rasika Sunil Dhabadgavkar|
|Date of Birth|
|3 August 1992
(29 as of 2021)
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
|Height||Feet: 5 feet 05 inches
|Weight||Approx 55 kg
|Education||Graduation in BA|
|Net worth||Approx, 02 - 05 Million|
|Achievement||A) "Love Aaj Kal" Natak won the first prize.|
|Current relation status||UnMarried|
|Zodiac sign / Star sign||Leo|
|Family||Father Name: Sunil Dhabadgavkar
Mother Name: Manisha Dhabadgavkar
Sister Name: N.A
Brother Name: Yash Dhabadgavkar
Husband Name: N.A
|Hobbies||Traveling, listing Music|
According to Marathibio.com, Rasika Net Worth is below, She Lives a Luxury LifeStyle. Rasika Primary Net Worth income comes from the movies and Secondary income comes from Brands, ads, dancing, and Others. Rasika Sunil Dhabadgavkar Net Worth is approx 02 – 05 Million.
|Rasika Sunil||Net Worth|
|Net Worth in 2020 (Approx)||02 - 05 Million|
|Net Worth in 2019||02 - 05 Million|
|Net Worth In 2018||02 - 05 Million|
|Salary||10 - 15 Lakh.|
|Income Source||Rasika Sunil Primary Net Worth income comes from Movies.
Secondary income comes from Shows, and Sponsors.
|Income Verified Status||Not Verified.|
Note: This is the Estimated Income of Rasika, She has never revealed her income.
Rasika completed her schooling from Dombiwali, Mumbai, college from Bachelors Of Mass Media, Penderkhar College, Bedekar College in Thane, her higher education is Graduated (BA).
Family and Affairs/ Bf
Rasika Sunil was born in Akola, Mumbai, Maharashtra. Her mother’s name Manisha and her father’s name is Sunil, brother name Yash, Rasika calls him Ac.
- Her role in the Serial ‘Mazhya Navryachi Bayko’ as ‘Shanaya’, is loved by her fans.
Rasika Sunil donated to NGOs and trust, she has never revealed her donation, According to Marathibio.com.
Awards and Achievement
- ‘Love Aaj Kal’ Natak won the first prize.
- Rasika Sunil Dhabadgavkar is an Actress, Singer, she is known for her role in the Marathi serial ‘Mazhya Navryachi Bayko’ as ‘Shanaya’.
- Rasika’s father is CA by profession.
- At the age of 15, she started performing in concert.
- Rasika is very particular about her fitness and follows a diet.
- Her first stage song sung was ‘Ek Vaja Kshan’.
- Rasika was seen performing in Lavni in the movie ‘Poshter Girl’.
- Rasika is a trained classical dancer, she has completed her diploma in Bharatnatyam.
- She has also completed Sangeet Visharad in Indian classical music.
- Rasika used to participate in her college competition like ‘Youth Festivals’ and ‘Rajya Natya Spardhas’.
- Dhabadgavkar Rasika made her acting debut in an international short film named ‘Wild Geese’.
- In 2017, She was part of the film ‘Bus Stop’, starring Aniket Vishwasrao, Pooja Sawant, Amruta Khanvilkar, Siddharth Chandekar, Hemant Dhome.
- ‘Bus Stop’ Movie Trailer.
- Rasika was seen in the Marathi film ‘Baghtos Kay Mujra Kar’ (2017).
- She was part of the most popular Marathi serial ‘Majhya Navryachi Bayko’ aired on Zee Marathi, she played the role of ‘Shanaya’.
- She has also seen in the Movie ‘Girlfriend’, with Sai Tamhankar, and Amey Wagh.
- Rasika also worked in the film ‘Gatmat’.
- She has released many singing albums of her.
- She has also featured in the Music Video Song ‘YOU n ME’, with Aditi Dravid.
- Her performance on the ‘Garmi Song’.
Favorites Actor, Actress, Food, Colour, Destination
- Ranveer Singh
- Madhuri Dikshit
- Home Food
View this post on Instagram
Dabhadgaonkar is a socially active person, loves to share her pictures and stories on Instagram.
Followers: 966 K
FAQs of Rasika
View this post on Instagram