Priya Bapat is an Actress and Model, She was born on 18 September 1986, in Mumbai, Maharashtra. She is known for the ‘Uma’ role in the film Kaksparsh.
Priya did her debut in 2000 from the film Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar as a child artist. In the Marathi film ‘Mi Shivajiraje Bhosale’, she gave her debut as a lead role in the year 2008.
Priya Bapat work in both Marathi and Bollywood films. Priya is also good at hosting shows, as she has hosted many Marathi shows. In 2002, she was seen in the film ‘Bhet’, as a child artist.
In the most popular Bollywood movie ‘Munna Bhai M.B.B.S’ in the year 2003, and also in ‘Lage Raho Munnabhai’, she did a cameo. Priya Bapat has also appeared in the kid’s show ‘De Dhamaal’.
|Priya Bapat Biography||Bio in short|
|Full Name||Priya Bapat|
|Date of Birth|
|18 September 1986.
34 (as of 2020)
|Famous as||Jenny in the film 'Satrangi Re'|
|Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
|Height||Feet: 5 feet 06 inches
Centimeters: 168 CM
Meters: 1.68 M
|Weight||Approx 60 kg
|Education||Graduation in Social Communications Media|
|Net worth||Approx, 01 - 02 Million|
|Achievement||A) She has won the colors screen Award for good performance in the year 2014.
B) Zee Gaurav, she has won the best actress award.
|Current relation status||Married|
|Zodiac sign / Star sign||Virgo|
|Family||Family Father Name: Sharad Bapat
Mother Name: Smita Bapat
Sister Name: Shweta Bapat
Brother Name: Not Know
Husband Name: Umesh Kamat
Affair: Umesh Kamat
Priya Bapat Net Worth
|Priya Bapat||Net Worth|
|Net Worth in 2020 (Approx)||01 - 02 Million|
|Net Worth in 2019||01 - 02 Million|
|Net Worth In 2018||01 - 02 Million|
|Salary||10 - 15 Lakh.|
|Income Source||Priya Bapat Primary Net Worth income comes from Movie.
Secondary income comes from Shows, and Sponsors.
|Income Verified Status||Not Verified.|
Note: This is the Estimated Income of Priya, She has never revealed her income.
- Ford Mustang
Priya Bapat Education
Priya has completed Schooling at Balmohan Vidyamandir Mumbai and College Sophia Polytechnic College, Mumbai. Her Highest Education Qualification is Graduation in Social Communications Media.
Priya Bapat Family and Affairs/ Bf
Priya Bapat was born in Mumbai, Maharashtra India. Her mother’s name Smita and her father’s name is Sharad. Her sister’s name is Shweta, her brother’s name is under review.
Priya’s husband’s name is Umesh Kamat, they both got married in the year 2011, Umesh Kamat is also a known actor, they were in a relationship for 2 years and then married each other.
- Priya Bapat came into controversy when she was trolled for a role she played in the film ‘City of Dreams’.
- Priya Bapat was again trolled after she shared her photos of an event in which she was wearing a golden low neck dress, she got many hate comments.
Priya donated to NGOs and trust, she has never revealed her donation, According to MarathiBio.
Priya Bapat Awards and Achievement
- For the 2013 movie ‘Kaksparsh’, she won Best Actress Screen Awards, Best Actress Zee Gaurav, and the Best Actress Maharashtra State Awards.
- Priya Bapat was Nominated for the award of best actress category in the Marathi film fare award in the year 2014 for the film ‘Happy Journey’.
Biography/Interesting Fact of Priya Bapat
- Priya Bapat is an Actress and Model, She was born in Mumbai, Maharashtra, known for her role in the film ‘Aamhi Doghi’ and ‘Kaksparsh’.
- Priya did her debut, as a child artist in 2000 from the film Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar.
- She has worked in 2002, ‘Bhet’ movie.
- In the Marathi film ‘Mi Shivajiraje Bhosale’, she played the ‘Shashikala Bhosale’.
- She also appeared in the ‘Dadasaheb Phalke’ Documentary, in 2002.
- She was seen in the Bollywood movie ‘Munna Bhai M.B.B.S’ (2003), and in ‘Lage Raho Munnabhai’ (2006), she did a cameo.
- In 2010, Priya was worked in the movie ‘Anandi Anand’.
- She also did theaters, she acted in the Play ‘Nava Gadi Nava Raajya’, in 2011.
- For the ‘Uma’ role in the movie ‘Kaksparsh’, she won Best Actress Screen Awards, Best Actress Zee Gaurav, and the Best Actress Maharashtra State Awards.
- She also worked with her husband Umesh Kamat in the film ‘Time Please’.
- Priya worked in the film ‘Kaksparsh’ as Uma, and she also got the award for the same.
- In 2014, she came in the film ‘Time Please’ and ‘Aandhali Koshimbir’.
- In the same year, she appeared in the film Happy Journey, which was a super hit film and was nominated for best actress Marathi Filmfare and got the best actress Maharashtra state award.
- Priya appeared in the film ‘Time Pass 2’, in 2015, as Prajakta Lele.
- In 2017, she was featured in the film ‘Vazandar’, as Pooja.
- She was also seen with the Actor Siddharth Chandekar, in the Video song ‘Golu Polu’.
- In 2017, she was seen in the Marathi movie ‘Gachchi’.
- Priya appeared in the film ‘Aamhi Doghi’ as Saavi, in 2018.
- She also hosted television shows like ‘Kids World’, ‘Good Morning Maharashtra’, Sa Re Ga Ma Pa season 10, ‘Aamhi Travelkar’, ‘Shaque’, and ‘Abhalmaya’.
- Priya acted in the Hindi series named the ‘Mayanagari City of Dreams’ was broadcasted on Hotstar in 2019.
- She was also seen in the MX Player Series ‘Aani Kay Hava’ (2019) and ‘Aani Kay Hava Season 2’ (2020).
- She Husband Umesh Kamat will be seen in the new ad film “Navra Bayko Ani Ti”, this is a film for the StoryTel app.
Priya Bapat Movie List
- Mi Shivajiraje Bhosale Boltoy (2008)
- Anandi Anand (2010)
- Kaksparsh (2013)
- In 2014, Happy Journey, Aandhali Koshimbir, Time Please
- In 2015, Timepass 2, Lokmanya: Ek Yug Purush.
- Vazandar (2016)
- Gachchi (2017)
- Aamhi Doghi (2018)
Priya Bapat Web Series List
- In 2019, Mayanagari-City of Dreams, Aani Kay Hava
- Aani Kay Hava Season 2 (2020)
Favorites Actor, Actress, Food, Colour,
- Shah Rukh Khan
- Deepika Padukone
- Alia Bhatt
View this post on Instagram
Priya Bapat is a socially active person, loves to share her pictures and stories on Instagram.
Followers: 1.7 M
FAQs of Priya