Lloyd Blankfein is a Popular Lawyer, and Banker, he was born on 20 September 1954 in New York City, U.S. Blankfein is known as the senior chairman of the multinational investment bank and financial services company “Goldman Sachs”.
Lloyd Blankfein Wiki, Net Worth, Age, Salary, Banker, Family, Girlfriend, Wife, Income, Kids, Father, Biography, and More.
Lloyd Bio in short
|Real Name||Lloyd Craig Blankfein|
|Date of Birth||20 September 1954|
|Age (as in 2021)||67|
|New York City, U.S
New York City, U.S
|Height||Feet: 6 feet 01 inches
Centimeters: 185 CM.
Meters: 1.85 M.
|Weight||Approx 70 kg
|Net Worth (as in 2021)||$ 1.2 Billion|
|Achievement||He is the brand ambassador of top brands|
|Current relation status||Married|
|Zodiac sign / Star sign||Virgo|
|Father name||Seymour Blankfein|
|Mother name||Under review|
|Sister name||Under review|
|Brother name||Under review|
|Girlfriend name||Under review|
|Wife name||Laura Jacobs Blankfein|
|Daughter name||Rachel Blankfein|
|Son name||Alex Blankfein, Jonathan Blankfein|
Lloyd Blankfein Net Worth
According to Marathibio.com, Lloyd’s Net Worth is below.
As of 2023, Lloyd Blankfein Net Worth is $ 1.2 Billion.
|Net Worth (as in 2023)||$ 1.2 Billion|
|Salary (as in 2023)||Not Known|
|Net Worth (as in 2020)||$ 1.1 Billion|
|Salary (as in 2020)||Not Known|
|Monthly Salary||Under review|
|Income Source||Banker, Business|
Lloyd Car Collection
- Under review
Lloyd Bike Collection
- Under review
Lloyd Blankfein Family
Lloyd was born in New York City, U.S. Blankfein’s father’s name is Seymour Blankfein, Lloyd’s mother, brother, and sister’s name is Under review.
Lloyd Blankfein’s Wife’s name is Laura Jacobs Blankfein. Laura and Lloyd married in 1983. Lloyd Blankfein’s Son’s name is Alex Blankfein and Jonathan Blankfein and his Daughter’s name is Rachel Blankfein.
Lloyd Blankfein Interesting Fact
- He is a Popular Lawyer and Banker.
- He started his career by working for the law firm “Proskauer Rose”.
- In 2004, he got the opportunity to work as a chief operating officer.
- He was named as chief executive officer and chairman of ‘Goldman Sachs’ (2006).
- He used the technique of low-interest rates from other investment banks.
- ‘Goldman Sachs’ is the second largest investment bank in the U.S.
- For his outstanding work, he was named ‘Financial Times Person of the Year’ (2009).
- Lloyd thinks that they are market maker, not a creator of the product.
- He was appreciated by the University of Oxford for his outstanding mindset.
- Lloyd is the highest-paid executive on Wall Street.
- He is the spoke person of “Human Rights Campaign”.
- He is the founder of the charity organization named “Lloyd and Laura Blankfein Foundation”.
- Lloyd was named on the board of directors of the “Partnership for New York City”.
- He has worked as a senior chairman of ‘Goldman Sachs’.
- He was named on the list of the most influential people in the world by “Time magazine”.
Who is Lloyd Blankfein?
Lloyd Blankfein is a Popular Lawyer and Banker, from New York City, U.S. Lloyd is known as the senior chairman of the multinational investment bank ‘Goldman Sachs’.
What is Lloyd Blankfein’s Wife’s name?
Lloyd Blankfein’s Wife’s name is Laura Jacobs Blankfein.
Richard Paul Evans Net Worth, Age, Family, Wife, Biography, and More
Adele Exarchopoulos Net Worth, Age, Family, Boyfriend, Biography, and More
Krithi Shetty Net Worth, Age, Family, Boyfriend, Biography, and More
4 thoughts on “Lloyd Blankfein Net Worth, Age, Family, Wife, Biography, and More”