David Sugarbaker was a Popular Physician and Surgeon, he was born on 5 August 1953 in Jefferson City, Missouri, United States. Sugarbaker David is known for establishing the first non-cardiac division of thoracic surgery in the U.S.
David Sugarbaker Wiki, Net Worth, Age, Salary, Doctor, Family, Girlfriend, Wife, Income, Kids, Father, Biography, and More.
David Sugarbaker Bio in short
|Real Name||David John Sugarbaker|
|Date of Birth||5 August 1953|
|Age (as in 2018)||65|
|Jefferson City, Missouri, United States|
Jefferson City, Missouri, United States
|Height||Feet: 5 feet 08 inches|
Centimeters: 172 CM
Meters: 1.72 M
|Weight||Approx 72 kg|
|Net Worth (as in 2018)||$ 03 Million|
|Achievement||1) He was awarded the ‘Crystal Ball Clearly Time Award’ (2006)|
2) He was honored with ‘Henry D. Chadwick Medal’ (2013)
|Zodiac sign / Star sign||Leo|
|Father name||Everett Sugarbaker|
|Mother name||Geneva Ione Sugarbaker|
|Sister name||Under review|
|Brother name||Paul H. Sugarbaker|
|Girlfriend name||Under review|
|Wife name||Linda Sterk|
|Daughter name||Under review|
|Son name||Under review|
David Sugarbaker Net Worth
According to Marathibio.com, David’s Net Worth is below.
As of 2018, David Sugarbaker Net Worth is $ 03 Million.
David Sugarbaker Family
David was born in Jefferson City, Missouri, United States. Sugarbaker’s mother’s name is Geneva Ione Sugarbaker and his father’s name is Everett Sugarbaker, he has a brother Paul H. Sugarbaker, sister’s name is Under review.
David Sugarbaker’s Wife’s name is Linda Sterk.
David Sugarbaker Interesting Fact
- He was a Popular Physician and Surgeon.
- His father ‘Everett Sugarbaker’ was a cancer surgeon.
- David did a medical degree from Cornell University Medical School.
- He completed a residency in cardiothoracic surgery at Toronto General Hospital.
- He worked as a chief resident in thoracic surgery and cardiac surgery at Toronto General Hospital.
- After completing his residency training.
- David was appointed chief at Brigham and Women’s Hospital in Boston.
- He founded the first non-cardiac division of thoracic surgery in the United States.
- It is the largest division in the United States.
- David was a leader in the establishment of the Tissue and Blood Repository at Brigham and Women’s Hospital.
- In 1991, he did the first-ever lung transplant in Massachusetts.
- He developed the first general thoracic surgical training track in the U.S (1992).
- In 1999, he worked as a Professor of Surgery at Harvard Medical School.
- David is the founder of the International Mesothelioma Program.
- In 2014, he founded the new Division of General Thoracic Surgery.
- He led the first multi-specialty Lung Institute in Texas.
- He did the surgical treatment of benign and malignant disorders of the pleura, lung, esophagus, and chest wall.
- David was named in the list of America’s Top Doctors.
- He was the first to develop multimodality therapy.
- He was honored with ‘Crystal Ball Clearly Time Award’ by the Lung Cancer Alliance.
- Sugarbaker has refined the techniques of extrapleural pneumonectomy.
- He developed different methods for intraoperative heated chemotherapy.
- He is the first to introduce the goal of macroscopic complete resection.
- David was the Director of the Baylor College of Medicine.
- He has trained the popular thoracic surgeon “Abraham Lebenthal”.
- He is the author of the book ‘Sugarbaker’s Adult Chest Surgery 3rd Edition’.
- David was an internationally recognized thoracic surgeon.
Who is David Sugarbaker?
David Sugarbaker was a Popular Physician and Surgeon, from Jefferson City, Missouri, United States. David is known for developing the first general thoracic surgical training track in the U.S.
What is David Sugarbaker’s wife’s name?
David Sugarbaker’s wife’s name is Linda Sterk.
|Wikipedia||David Sugarbaker Wikipedia|