Arun Nalawade is an Actor, director. He was born on 16th August 1963 ( Age: 55 years old), in Girgaon Chawl, Mumbai. He is known for an acting role in Marathi Film “Mala Anna Vhaychay”, Arun played the character of “Anna Hazare” in the movie.
Nalawade has worked in TV, Theaters, and films, Arun made his Marathi debut in the movie “Shwaas”.
Arun Nalawade Net Worth, Age, Height, Salary, Income, Tv Show, Family, Affairs, Biography & More
|Arun Nalawade||Bio in short.|
|Full Name||Arun Nalawade|
|Date of Birth||16 August 1963|
|Age (as on 2021)||58|
|Work||Work Actor and Director|
|Famous as||his acting role in Marathi Film "Mala anna vhaychay" and TV serial "Mazhya Navryachi Bayko".|
Girgaon Chawl, Mumbai
|Chest ||44 inches|
|Height||Height Feet: 5.5|
Meter: 1.67 m
Centimeters: 167 cm
pounds- 154.32 lbs
|Net worth||05 - 10 Million (Approx)|
|Education||Arun did his schooling from Union High School Mumbai and college from Mumbai|
|Current relation status||Married|
|Achievement||A) Arun's co- Produced Film "Shwaas" won the National Film Award for Best Feature Film in 2003 at Golden Lotus India.|
|Family|| Father Name: Not Know|
Mother Name: Not Know
Brother: Not Know
Sister: Not Know
Wife: Not Know
Son: Not Know
Daughter: Not Know
Affair Not Know
Arun Nalawade Net Worth
The net worth of Arun Nalawade According to Marathibio.com, Arun’s Net Worth is below, he Lives a Luxury LifeStyle. Nalawade’s Primary net worth income comes from the film’s and Secondary income comes from serial, Ads, and Others.
|Arun Nalawade||Net Worth|
|Net Worth in 2021||05 – 10 Million|
|Salary||05 – 15 Lakh|
|Net Worth In 2020||05 – 10 Million|
|Net Worth In 2019||05 – 10 Million|
|Income Source||Arun Nalawade Primary Net Worth income comes from Movie.|
Secondary income comes from Shows, and Sponsors.
|Income Verified Status||Not Verified.|
Arun Nalawade Net Worth is approx 05 – 10 Million.
Note: This is the Estimated Income of Arun, he has never revealed his income.
Arun Nalawade Education
Nalawade did his schooling at Union High School Mumbai and college from Mumbai.
Arun Nalawade Family
Arun Nalawade’s mother, father name did not know, wife’s, son’s name not know.
Arun came into controversy when his film was Nominated for Oscar.
Arun donated to NGOs and trust. Nalawade has never revealed his donation. According to Marathibio.com Arun to the needed ones and has helped many peoples for education, he had done many Charity Shows.
Achievement and Awards of Arun Nalawade
- Arun’s co- Produced Film “Shwaas” won the National Film Award for Best Feature Film in 2003 at Golden Lotus India.
Biography/Interesting Facts of Arun Nalawade
- Arun Nalawade is an Actor, director. He is known for acting role in Marathi Film “Mala Anna Vhaychay”, Arun played the character of “Anna Hazare” in the movie.
- Arun was born and raised in Girgaun Chawl. He completed his schooling at Union High School Mumbai.
- Nalawade started his acting career from theatre plays.
- Arun was 20 years old when he did his first play.
- Arun acted in the movie “Shwaas”, it was his first film and he was co-producer of the movie.
- He worked in movies like “Resham Gaath”, “Akheracha Purava”, “Akalpit”, “Bheti Lagi Jeeva”.
- Arun has worked in many TV serials some of them are “Jigarbaaz as Meshram Sir”.
- He acted in serials like, “Ka Re Durava as Ketkar Kaka”, “Majhya Navryachi Bayko” and “Baba”.
- Nalawade was part of film “Pailteer”, “Kaydyacha Bola”, “Kshan”, “Samar Ek Sangharsh”, and “Raasta Roko”.
- Arun appeared in the movies “Hi Poragi Konaachi”, “Hirava Chuda”, “Paash” and “Pahile Paul”.
- He was part of the TV serial “Kalay Tasmai Namah”, “Swapnanchya Palikadale” and “Lifeline”.
- He performed in the comedy show “Fu Bai Fu”.
- Nalawade acted in serials “Yeah Duniya hai Rangeen”, “Baabul Ki Duae Leti Ja” and “Smile Please”.
- Arun was seen in film “Fakira”, “Saade Maade Tin”, “Daughter”, “Tahaan” and “Maazi Shaala”.
- He was part of the movies “Nakshatra”, “Aaghaat”, “Svatantryachi Aishi Taishi” and “Laagali Paij”.
- Nalawade worked in the movie “Har Har Mahadev”, “Anna Hazare”, “Braveheart”, “Sandook”.
- He acted in films like “Carry On Maratha”, “Tandav” and in the Bollywood film “Simmba”.
- Arun was seen in the Television serial “Abhalmaya”, “Nati Goti”, “Gahire Pani” and “Reshimgathi”.
- Nalawade started his career with Theatre plays like “Tera Divas Premache” and “Shunyacha Parabhav”.
- Arun worked in Tv serial “Saripat Ha Sansaracha” and in “Ek Ha Asa Dhaga Sukhacha”.
- He was seen in the play “Hunger Strike”, “Rope Trick”, “The Escape”, “Ushir Hotoy”, “Shraddha”, “Ratra Aarambha” and in “Surkutya”.
- Nalwade was part of theater plays “Temple Employment”, “Vyasancha Kayakalpa” and “Manu Ani Masa”.
Arun Nalawade Film List
- Resham Gaath
- Akheracha Purava
- Kaydyacha Bola
- Samar Ek Sangharsh
- Raasta Roko
- Hi Poragi Konaachi
- Hirava Chuda
- Ghaat Pratighaat
- Pahile Paul
- Saade Maade Tin
- Maazi Shaala
- Svatantryachi Aishi Taishi
- Laagali Paij
- Har Har Mahadev
- Topi Ghala Re
- Saasarchi Ka Maherchi
- Punyavaan Me
- Pune via Bihar
- Shree Siddhivinayak Mahima
- Teecha Baap Tyacha Baap
- Arre… Devaa
- Gaav Maza Tantamukt
- Divasen Divas
- Aai Tuza Aashirvaad
- Aai ga!
- Aatta Ga Baya
- Anna Hazare
- Labad Kuthali
- Shoor Amhi Sardaar
- Maazi Shala
- Carry On Maratha
Arun Nalawade Television serial
- Jigarbaaz as Meshram Sir
- Bheti Lagi Jeeva
- Majhya Navryachi Bayko as Damle Nana
- Ka Re Durava as Ketkar Kaka
- Ran Manus
- Nati Goti
- Police File
- Gahire Pani
- Rath Chanderi
- Saripat Ha Sansaracha
- Ek Ha Asa Dhaga Sukhacha
- Tan Tana Tan
- Aapali Manase
- Bin Bhintinche Ghar
- Avaghachi Sansar
- Shubham Karoti
- Kalay Tasmai Namah
- Swapnanchya Palikadale
- Yeah Duniya hai Rangeen
- Baabul Ki Duae Leti ja
- Smile Please.
- Tera Divas Premache
- Shunyacha Parabhav
- Abda Shabda
- Temple Employment
- Manu Ani Masa
- Vyasancha Kayakalpa
- I Confess
- Suras Ani Chamatkarik
- Moruche Pollution
- Hunger Strike
- Mahabhartache Uttarramayan
- Rope Trick
- The Escape
- Ushir Hotoy
- Ratra Aarambha
Web Series List
- Under Review
Favourites Actor, Actress, Food, Colour, Destination
- Amitabh Bachchan.
- Not know
Arun Nalawade Photo