Smita Gondkar is an Actress, She was born on 18 April 1984, in Mysore, India. She is known for featuring in ‘Mumbaicha Dabewala’, ‘Hip Hip Hurrah’, and also for her stunt riding.
Her debut Marathi film was ‘Mumbaicha Dabewala’. She got famous after performing in the Marathi music video ‘Pappi De Parula’.
Smita Gondkar Wiki, Net Worth, Age, Salary, Movies, Family, Bf, Husband, Income, Father, Biography, and More.
|Smita Gondkar Biography||Bio in short|
|Full Name||Smita Gondkar|
|Date of Birth||18 April 1984
|Age (as of 2021)||37|
|Work||Actress, Model, Stunt Rider|
|Height||Feet: 5 feet 05 inches
Centimeters: 165 CM
Meters: 1.65 M
|Weight||Approx 55 kg
|Net Worth (as of 2021)||02 - 05 Million|
|Achievement||A) Won award for Best Actress for the Feature film Mr. & Mrs at Toronto, Canada.
B) She has worked in the United States with Disney Cruise Line with people from 55 nations.
C) She was the only female semi-finalist on the show MTV Stunt Mania in 2009.
|Current relation status||Married (Siddharth Bantiya)|
|Zodiac sign / Star sign||Leo|
|Family||Father Name: Not Know
Mother Name: Not Know
Sister Name: N.A
Brother Name: Not Know
Husband Name: Siddharth Bantiya
Affair: Siddharth Bantiya
|Hobbies||Modelling, Judo, Sky Diving, Stunt Riding|
Smita Gondkar Net Worth
According to Marathibio.com, Smita’s Net Worth is below, She Lives a Luxury LifeStyle. Gondkar’s Primary Net Worth income comes from the movies and Secondary income comes from Brands, ads, dancing, and Others.
As of 2021, Smita Gondkar Net Worth is $ 02 – 05 Million.
Note: This is the Estimated Income of Gondkar, She has never revealed her income.
Smita Gondkar Education
Smita completed her school at Ferguson High School, college at Maharashtra State Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology. Her Highest Education Qualification is a Course in Hotel Management.
Smita Gondkar Family and Affairs/ Bf
Smita Gondkar was born in Mysore, India. Her mother, father’s name Not Know. Her Husband’s name is Siddharth Bantiya.
- She came into Controversy when she filed a case in 2017 against her husband Siddharth Bantiya, a Mumbai-based Corporate, of abuse and bigamy.
Gondkar donated to NGOs and trusts, she has never revealed her donation, According to Marathibio.com.
Smita Gondkar Awards and Achievement
- Smita won the award for Best Actress for the Feature film Mr. & Mrs at Toronto, Canada.
- She was nominated for the film Gadbad Gondhal, at Ambarnath Marathi Film Festival as Best Actress.
- Smita participated as a contestant in the first season of Bigg Boss Marathi (2018).
- Smita won the adventure show Flight Of The Hawkz.
- She has represented Maharashtra State Kayaking Team at numerous National Games Events as the Team Captain.
Smita Gondkar Biography/Interesting Facts
- Smita Gondkar is an Actress, She is known for featuring in ‘Mumbaicha Dabewala’, ‘Hip Hip Hurrah’, and also for her stunt riding.
- Smita as a kid used to participate in school and college events like ramp show and plays
- She made her debut in the Marathi film ‘Mumbaicha Dabewala’ (2007).
- Gondkar has also appeared in many comedy films.
- Gondkar Smita has worked in the United States with Disney Cruise Line with people from 55 nations.
- She is a professional stunt rider and has done many stunt acts in events across India.
- Smita won the show ‘Flight Of The Hawkz’, which was broadcasted on National Geography, she was the only girl selected to compete with the other 11 contestants.
- She participated and was a contestant in the reality show ‘Stunt Mania’ and was a semi-final, the show was aired on MTV.
- Smita has done advertisements and modeling for many brands like Brandmart, Vaseline, etc.
- She has also trained herself in Judo.
- Smita participated as a contestant in the Tv reality show ‘Bigg Boss Marathi’ (2018).
- She came as a special guest, in the show Bigg Boss Marathi 2.
- She was seen in ‘Ek Krantiveer : Vasudev Balwant Phadke’, which was a bollywood film(2007).
- Smita was part of the Marathi film ‘Hip Hip Hurray’.
- Gondkar was part of ‘Ek Aadat’ (2010).
- Smita worked in the Movie ‘Ashi Fasali Nanachi Tang’ (2011).
- She worked in ‘Mazya Navryachi Bayko’ (2013).
- Smita Gondkar was a part of the film ‘Wanted Bayko Number One’.
- Smita worked in the Movie ‘Main Hoon Part-Time’ (2014).
- Gondkar appeared in the movie ‘Premacha Jhol Jhaal’.
- Smita appeared in the movie ‘Just Gammat'(2015).
- Gondkar was seen in ‘Light Ek Kalokh’ (2015).
- She was part of the movie ‘Mr. & Mrs. Unwanted’, in 2016.
- Gondkar worked in ‘Toh Aani Me Ek Runanubandh’ (2016).
- Smita was seen in Movies like ‘Machiwarla Budha’, ‘Manus Ek Mati’, ‘Gadbad Gondhal’, ‘Vijay Dinanath Chauhan’, ‘Sobat’, etc.
- Smita played the lead role in the Marathi movie ‘Bhay’ (2018).
- She appeared in the Marathi film ‘Hot Asa Kadhi Kadhi’.
- She was part of the film ‘Satya’, ‘Love Betting’, etc.
- Smita is a very good host, she is being seen hosting a comedy show ‘Comedy Bimedy’.
- She was seen in the show ‘Kay Ghadla Tya Ratri?’ (2020).
- She loves doing adventurous things.
- Gondkar is also a great dancer, her dancing skills can be seen in her many dance videos, like Pappi De Parula and many more.
Smita Gondkar Film List
- Wanted Bayko Number One
- Mumbaicha Dabewala (2007)
- Ek Krantiveer Vasudev Balwant Phadke (2007)
- Hip Hip Hurray
- Vijay Dinanath Chauhan
- Premacha Jhol Jhaal
- Ek Aadat (2010)
- Love Betting
- Ashi Fasali Nanachi Tang (2011)
- Mazya Navryachi Bayko (2013)
- Main Hoon Part-Time (2014)
- Just Gammat (2015)
- Light Ek Kalokh (2015)
- Mr. & Mrs. Unwanted in 2016
- Toh Aani Me Ek Runanubandh (2016)
- Machiwarla Budha (2017)
- Hot Asa Kadhi Kadhi
- Manus Ek Mati (2017)
- Gadbad Gondhal (2018)
- Sobat (2018)
- Bhay (2018)
Smita Gondkar Serial list
- Bigg Boss Marathi 1
- Comedy Bimedy ( Host)
- Kay Ghadla Tya Ratri
Smita Gondkar Web Series list
- Under review
Favorites Actor, Actress, Food, Colour, Destination
- Salman Khan
- Deepika Padukone
- Home Food
View this post on Instagram
Smita is a socially active person, loves to share her pictures and stories on Instagram.
Followers: 512 K
FAQs of Smita
Smita Gondkar Photo
View this post on Instagram