Dadu Indurikar was a Popular Tamasha Artist, he was born in Induri, Pune district, Maharashtra, India. Indurikar is known for the popular Tamasha act “Gadhvacha Lagna”.
Dadu Indurikar Wiki, Age, Tamasha Artist, Family, Wife, Kids, Father, Son, Daughter, Biography, and More.
Dadu Indurikar Bio in short
|Real Name||Dadu Raghu Sarode|
|Date of Birth||1928|
|Age (as in 1980)||52|
|Death Date||13 June 1980|
|Famous as||Tamasha Artist|
|Height||Feet: 5 feet 09 inches
Centimeters: 175 CM.
Meters: 1.75 M.
|Birth Place||Induri, Pune district, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Induri, Pune district, Maharashtra, India|
|Achievement||1) He was awarded the ‘Sangeet Natak Academy award’
2) He was honored with President’s medal for his role in fostering tamasha
|Father name||Under review|
|Sister name||Under review|
|Brother name||Under review|
|Niece name||Snehal Sarode Indurikar|
|Wife name||Late Sonabai Dadu Sarode Indurikar|
|Daughter name||Nalini Sarode, Sadhana Jadhav|
|Son name||Rajendra Sarode Indurikar
Ganesh Sarode Indurikar
Dadu Indurikar Family
Dadu was born in Induri, Pune district, Maharashtra, India. Indurikar’s mother’s name is Nabdabai. Dadu’s father, brother, and sister’s name is Under review.
Dadu Indurikar’s Wife’s name is Sonabai Dadu Sarode. Dadu Indurikar’s Son’s name is Rajendra Sarode and Ganesh Sarode. Dadu Indurikar’s Daughter’s name is Nalini Sarode and Sadhana Jadhav.
Dadu Indurikar Interesting Fact
- He was a Popular Tamasha Artist.
- Indurikar was trained by his grandfather and father.
- He started his career by working in the fadbari of popular tamasha artist ‘Baburao Punekar’.
- At the age of 21, Dadu founded his own fadbari group named “Dadu Maruti Indurikar”.
- He acted in various folk dramas.
- His act ‘Yedya Balyacha Fars’ was broadcast on Marathi Doordarshan.
- Indurikar gained huge popularity after the Tamasha act “Gadhvacha Lagna”.
- He was appreciated by everyone in Maharashtra for his acting skills.
- His son ‘Rajendra Sarode Indurikar’ did not continue his legacy.
- Dadu is known for his simple posture with a great sense of humor.
- He was the best Tamasha Artist in India.
- The popular Marathi actor ‘Dada Kondke’ adapted his style.
- He has worked with the popular theatre artist ‘Shankarrao Ghanekar’.
- He was honored by ‘Tamasha Parishad’ for portraying the role of ‘Songadya’.
- Dadu got huge fame from rural areas.
- His comic timing was on the next level.
- Dadu’s act used to be so funny that even a sad person can smile.
- He was awarded the ‘Traditional Folk Art Award’.
- He was appreciated by the Former Prime Minister of India ‘Indira Gandhi’.
- Dadu has contributed a lot to plays.
- His wife ‘Sonabai Dadu Sarode Indurikar’ recently passed away on 14 June 2021.
- The team of “Marathibio.com” will always remember his great work.
Who is Dadu Indurikar?
Dadu Indurikar is a Popular Tamasha Artist, from Induri, Pune district, Maharashtra, India. Dadu is known for the popular Tamasha act “Gadhvacha Lagna”.
What is Dadu Indurikar’s wife’s name?
Dadu Indurikar’s wife’s name is Late Sonabai Dadu Sarode Indurikar.
3 thoughts on “Dadu Indurikar Net Worth, Age, Family, Wife, Biography, and More”